BHP 0.37% $43.40 bhp group limited

News: UPDATE 1-Brazil prosecutors file $44 bln lawsuit against Vale, BHP for dam spill, page-86

1. 5,617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1478
    Not familiar with Brazil's Federal Constitution. However if it is as I presume then Federal decisions are superior to State. If I was still a holder I would want to know about the Braziloan Federal Constitution's separation of powers before commenting.

I don't want to cause holders undue concern but the issues raised here about corruption and national support of Federal prosecution and the fact the Feds have named the States as codefendants.... Well punters... frankly it's not a good look.
    Whover is believing that BHP can just walk away if things get uncomfortable...how canI put this gently...well I can't...it's plain wrong. Only way out in this regard is if BHP folds and I dont mean their Brazilian offices I mean BHP...so get that idea out of you're decision making process.

Now...this post isn't inteded to upramp or downramp the Company its aimed at punterd. Those that have a real and genuine monetary interest.

I am saying to genuine holders that this is not a time to be guessing. It's a time to research ... and take a decision of whether you're staying or going...whatever you decide make that decision on best information not emotion or lazy research. Take all precautionary measures like placing stop losses in place. Have a clear exit strategy and don't fear crystalising a loss....shit happens sometimes...accept that...just make sure your not caught without toilet paper as well.

Whatever your decisions.... GLTAH.
    Last edited by YourDudliness: 14/05/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BHP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.