BCI 0.00% 24.0¢ bci minerals limited

News: UPDATE 1-Iron ore shipments to China up 1 pct in Dec-Pilbara Ports, page-13

1. 373 Posts.
    Right bhp and others have good grades thats fine but low grade is surviving in the market because china want to buy it and they can get low grade in discount as compare to high grade. I don not know (i am not expert but trying to understand )why but It means that china would keep buying low grade as well . And low grade would remain in market unless china stop buying them .evidence is that in even low price, high grade volume, fmg still able to sell its product and bci as well. Cost matters but it think , contractor with bci and fmg woud reduce their margin to cut cost if price go further down to keep their jobs. No doubt very hard to manage in this situation .

Can you answer my question in last post. Big already has 70% market and 30% market is seems to me low grade market and china want to keep it as well. Why big has taken very aggressive action, may be iron ore going useless in near future and big want to make money as much they can before new product arrives. .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $692.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 25.0¢ 24.0¢ $85.15K 349.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 820266 24.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.5¢ 21349 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.