88E 50.0% 0.3¢ 88 energy limited

I found this post of Stevelarratt Intresting. Potential news and...

1. 2,595 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    I found this post of Stevelarratt
    Intresting.
    Potential news and time lines

Early Jan, petro analysis logs of the kaparuk sands. Might not be released as will be used for drill analysis. May be vapour phase!!!
    Early Jan onwards, completion of the purchase of the additional acreage.
    Jan - March, 3D, might be possible for small patches to be purchased to allow JV partner to see the potential traps and assess the potential ( 8 billion barrel based on initial icewine 88,000 acres) I would drill for shallower (4000') brookian conventional plays as these will be cheaper to drill and will have high impact as are profitable with the current price of oil. Maybe several drills ASAP? This will save deeper more expensive drills with the bonus of the hue/hrz plays with the main target being the kaparuk sands (with the price of oil hopefully higher) Allowing us to prove up the 3D on cheaper drills. We may, if this is an option, be able to shoot our own 3D and be subject to the 75% rebate in the new acreage, DW will have knowledge via 2D of where he would consider the best 3D areas to purchase smaller areas on a buy as we go basis to keep costs down.

Mid Feb onwards, core results, the hue and hrz (mud contaminated) cores will be analysed with the bottom of hrz into pebble shales core, with the gas and fluid samples taken in conjunction with the lwd log data to put a prospective figure based on porosity (my estimate 16%) (pockets of oil in the rock) and thickness circa 170 feet thick of the shales. Add in the data they will interpret and this will allow 88e to determine what cost will be needed to allow a break even price and the amounts recoverable, (with high pressure gas in the kaparuk fracking will be cheaper than initially thought as they can use this in the fracking fluid). With sidetracking and shales only 'I' put an estimate of 240mmbls recoverable of 27api average oil from icewine#1 based on initial analysis and my expectations pre drill...

With the knowledge of 3D, costs out of ground, conventional traps and potential api, porosities and potential amounts recoverable they will release a report of amounts recoverable over the areas covered by 3D as conventional and unconventional, and an estimated amount recoverable based on the 3D vs 2D of the newly purchased area.

With all data released the company will look at a joint venture deal with other companies, (majors can't buy us out) 88e will possibly have a data room so as majors can see precisely the 3D and all reports of drill data sets and lab test results so their experts can assess and interpret the potential themselves (this can potentially take several months to do before any bids will be received by 88e) so after lab results are released allow a minimum of 3 months to allow jv to bid.

1 month post 3D purchase.
    I believe Mr B will already know where he wants to pop the second bit and may well with 3D interpretation start application permits on multiple drill sites pending the completion of the jv agreement. To spud with the 75% rebate will be a prudent mo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $86.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $15.57K 7.228M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
101 156421343 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 573323665 175
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.