NEN 0.00% 22.0¢ neon capital ltd

news updates, page-28

1. 409 Posts.
    Thank you T-shirt, informative as always.

In regards to the unoffical announcement of the announcement, Joe did what any prudent investor would do, this issue is in regards to the wording of the Office Manager's comments.

While Joe didnt receive information that indicates what will be annouced he was given a set time frame - before the end of this week.

My concern is that the office manager gave you a timeframe in the next week. That is information that is not known to the public. The concern is that it is unfair for someone to know this while the public do not.

Further as an office manager, under our law, her duties could fall under that of a director (directors duties). She should know better. Whether you own 20% or 0.001% of the shares is irrelevant.

While i dont think it is a big issue, she shouldn't of given you a fixed timeframe, saying 'soon' or 'any day now' would of been enough on her part. And while many may know of an impending announcement, such as those working for the company, the problem arises when someone seeks an unfair advantage and trades on that information.

We may be taking this issue too far but If your concerned Joe and thinking about making a trade soon maybe its best you contact the relevant authorities to make sure your covered. Its always better to be 100% certain with things like this i would assume.

As always DYO research into this issue and contact licenced advisors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.