MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Benboy77. There are still a lot of unknowns as we are still in a...

1. 50 Posts.
    Benboy77. There are still a lot of unknowns as we are still in a trading haltingly Tue, one being who the other party is.

Can you please provide me the source on which you have based your claim that UNX Management were focused on signing an mou with a dodgy Chinese one or is this just your reckless opinion? Even if it was a Chinese entity, why dodgy?

Knowing that China's political landscape is primarily Government driven, could also imply that it may be a reputable government owned entity? I don't really know but what has hot my attention is why are you making this claim? So far UNX management have been very conservative, truthful and conducted themselves with integrity by not over ramping their successes over this short time building towards a JORC.

This MOU is a big ticket for our company, who compared to its peers is relatively unknown in the Graphite space as we make the transition from Energy to the Materials industry (GICS). This is now a time to look forward to a new beginning and an significant uplift in our share price as we play catchup to our peers, as an entity has expressed demand by taking a step toward making a commercial transaction via an MOU regarding an offtake agreement with UNX to supply them a certain quantity over time.

As you can recall from previous UNX announcements, our graphite ore contains no deleterious materials but has course, large and jumbo flake sizes, which may imply that the intended supply within the MOU could be to the premium end, high growth battery market, for which $1,500 to $2,500 per tonne range could be received. With UNX metallurgy using a simple flotation method on material from its Nachu tenement, that's aimed to produced a graphite concentrate of around 94.4% TGC (Total Graphitic Carbon), together with its mineralisation being close to surface (drilling depths to maximum 45 meters) could also imply a very low cost of production and hence greater return. As I've said earlier, more will be known on Tue when the Trading Halt is lifted but what my gut feeling is telling me is that this is significant. This is an exciting time . Enjoy the ride.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.