MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

News: Uranex Limited to provide offtake update, page-2

1. 50 Posts.
    This is an exciting time . An MOU that may lead to an off take agreement to supply a certain quantity over time. I wonder who the other party is, what quantities are involved and over what period of time? As you can recall from previous UNX announcements, our graphite ore contains no deleterious materials but has course, large and jumbo flake sizes, which may imply that the intended supply within the MOU could be to the premium end, high growth battery market, for which $1,500 to $2,500 per tonne range could be received. With UNX recent metallurgy tests conducted on material from the Nachu tenament that produced a graphite flotation concentrate of 99.4% TGC (Total Graphitic Carbon), together with its mineralisation being close to surface (drilling depths to maximum 45 meters) could also imply a very low cost of production and hence greater return. More will be known on Tue when the Trading Halt is lifted but what my gut feeling is telling me is that this is significant. Enjoy the ride.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.