WMC 0.00% 20.5¢ wiluna mining corporation limited.

Has anyone watched this? I find it strange there has not been on...

1. 2,168 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 571
    Has anyone watched this?

I find it strange there has not been on comment on it?

I finally got a chance to watch, as the internet down South Argentina is not the best, now in Buenos Aires all good

Did anyone actually go to the AGM, Homey maybe?

Anyway good watch, some interesting stuff in relation to our deposits and their opinions, whilst they are super impressed with Williamson so far, believing could be best prospect yet, they are focused on drilling this othe reef target Caladonia (homey) for some high grade feed for the mill, will be very happy if they get this combined with Galaxy they make reference comparing these reef deposits to Doray??

Seems we have a mixed bag of deposits at the Matilda project, a Doray and a GOR style deposit

They also discuss the want to take 3 years to implement a plan to go underground again..?

Also the results must have been good at Golden Age as they say the driller mentioned the second best results he had ever seen?

They also talk of current POG situation and don't feel to concerned given WA miners are actually making the best money ever due to recent cost cutting and AUD off set, so seem clear POG would have to drop a fair bit to stop the Managment team moving to production, also hence the early realease of $7m?

Plenty of other intresting stuff, surprised had not been mentioned on here??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.