WMC 0.00% 20.5¢ wiluna mining corporation limited.

News: Video: Expansion Study: Valuation & Analysis, page-2

1. 566 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    absolutely nothing new in this video that hasn't been explained by management 1-2 mths ago ... their market cap valuation? ... I want to see their cashflow model post expansion study release (it will be significantly higher than they are claiming) ...

they put BLK's MC on par with Geopocific Resources (a good company but has a long way to go to reach BLK's current status ... and BLK almost has free cashflow to double expansion of Geopacific R.) ...

who gives a sh##t if a management's style is monotone or languid ... as long as they deliver ... bring in the cash

alternatively I could invest in Elon Musk ... a visionary but does know how to destroy shareholder value in the cashflow sense ... same is true with Uber or Netflix (none of these companies are profitable) ..

I'm slightly confused - after a rainfall event - the posters were completely bearish ... now that the small investors have been scared off ... it's time to pump the stock?? Completely new posters now by the way ...

Got to love social forums ...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.