CZI 0.00% 22.0¢ cassini resources limited

News: Video: West Musgrave Project – Management update, page-56

1. 54 Posts.
    Thank you for being a gentleman Whatsamadoovie

Agree. Yes a 7.5% gain in one day is great. The challenge will be to pick the ST high, and yes anyone selling today may have sold early, but then again maybe not. Depends what happens next week. Usually on CZI the buyer goes crazy then disappears for months on end leaving the holders deflated. If a holder wants to sell first thing Monday, they'd be staring at a 6.5 cent bid as it stands. That 7.5% gain from today isn't available anymore unless stack the sell side and wait.

I am not trying to accumulate. You guys have my word on that. I am more likely a seller now. And re-buy back in later getting ready for Phase 3 confirmation. I change outlook when needed and not emotionally invested to a position as is clear some here are.

At least there is something to chat about today. Being the contrarian is hard, and the folks on here have hit me hard for speaking my mind this afternoon, with V8 even going as low as accusing me of proming to post photos of myself "pissing the bed". I mean, really?? Time will tell and I'd love to say "I told you so".... and I'm sure they would also....

que les jeux commencent, "let the games begin"!
    Last edited by dr.kroon: 01/09/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.