VMT 3.85% 13.5¢ vmoto limited

Like most of you lot I agree that VMT is in a market segment...

1. 281 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    Like most of you lot I agree that VMT is in a market segment that should be lucrative in coming times.
    I cannot understand the share price moving backwards.
    Even though I am not up with all the numbers and margins like you seem to be when I look at the order book expanding by whatever rate and sales improving by any rate it seems to me that the share price should be rising. Even if only slowly. Of course I would love sales to be flying and so forth but when it all boils down, a profit is a profit.
    Cash in the bank is gradually growing. Unless they are reducing stock levels then cash + stock should be increasing the net value of the business.
    If the net business value rises then one assumes the share price should at least match doesn't one?
    Maybe it is just a case of the market has 'moved on' from the VMT story. If that is the case I expect it will require some 'event' to wake the market up. Heavens knows what would do it.
    There are other micro caps out there also trading very well and in promising sectors but the share prices lag.
    Maybe all the attention has shifted to the mega big caps and their massive dividend payouts?
    VMT needs 1 or more big institutions on the register that will support the share price. It certainly needs to try and be 'seen' by the investment world.
    Advertising is great but...Broker Road Shows is what drives interest from the investment community that leads to Broker Coverage in their news letters.
    PAC is great but VMT needs to get more and preferably ones with ties to investment fund managers/wealth managers/ plus large numbers of retail investors on their books. The story has to get out there.
    Just like you lot, I will be patient but it saddens me to see what is going on with this share price at the moment. There is never any guarantee to price will just correct itself without some sort of pro active work by the company I.M.O. I guess, if they are as successful as you (and I ) all hope then eventually a takeover target is painted on their back but this will not happen quickly.
    An actual deal with Bird Group would really help I think. But when? And then that would need to be followed up with material sales increases. Nothing seems easy from my personal perspective. I hold shares but will not buy more for now. I do not wish to 'catch a falling knife'.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.005(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $56.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 13.0¢ $21.91K 163.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 69999 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 55000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.