VMT 4.17% 12.5¢ vmoto limited

Well Hazza, I agree with you, and none of the irrelevant hype...

1. 124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 190
    Well Hazza, I agree with you, and none of the irrelevant hype figures will change my opinion. The only figures that count are those that get onto the VMT books. And of course the factual comparative performance figures from the market.

But maybe there's a New Dawn coming, as VYR has committed to a forecast of 13,031 units for Q3, so I reckon I will sit back and wait for that to materialise. The Market Cap is now about 50% of what it was a year or so ago, and whilst VMT Management continue run this publicly listed company as if it was a private company the SP will continue to lag. I remain heavily invested and entirely expect an eventual decent return, but that return will not be what it should have been, nor what even now it could be if they get serious about real growth. Sadly even 13,031 units = 'half nothing' compared to the size of the opportunity being missed.

As for the posts from our regular rampers, I don't see the shares that they are supposedly accumulating affecting the overall volumes very much what.png. B/S ! 2000.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.005(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $50.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.5¢ $2.987K 23.89K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 524598 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.02pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.