VOC 0.00% $5.49 vocus group limited

I agree with the market, very disappointing, essentially this...

1. 317 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    I agree with the market, very disappointing, essentially this fin year they are standing still on growth but spending more. I have some serious concerns about the change in management when it happened, now they are being reinforced, for instance the retail strategy lacks substance, pinning growth on mobile when your not a carrier or even an establishedssful MVNO is crazy, especially with TPGs ambitions which are likely to be reignited as the win changes in Huawei. And what’s with sudden push into energy, it’s not like it hasn’t been done before when your customer base was a lot more stationary and happy with the product?

The enterprise/government slides have similar concerns, ie the partner program, with a stated aim of reducing partners and looking at enabling them to bill on their own, isn’t that what wholesale does now - seems like cannibalization between divisions and smacks of a lack of knowledge for the wholesale market as it stands in Australia. I sold just after AGL announced a firm offer a significant chunk of my holding (60K) , I don’t think the shares will go anywhere for a while on this news/strategy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.