VRC 11.1% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

IMO there's no doubt has been pushed. Have a look at the chain...

1. 512 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    IMO there's no doubt has been pushed. Have a look at the chain of events, Co Sec first then him.

It's clear that there are issues at board level that have resulted in this move.

Why does Kabunga need to be chairman in order to help with the Tanzanian Government? He obviously has enough say and input in the right channels to have been granted all of these mining licenses in country in the first place?

Plus you think it's a good look or really going to be the case that SH now appears in China with the partners he has been speaking with and potentially new ones to introduce himself as a NED. IMO they want to speak with an Exec or CEO/MD or Chairman of the company not a NED.

And the comments about focusing on other things. As I posted previously the company has stated they are looking to commence construction on stage 1 in quarter 4 (which IMO I don't believe is possible). That's next quarter and we're already over a third of the way through this quarter and he wants to focus on other things? He's got money invested in the company, the options expire at the end of next quarter (and if they expire out of the money it will clearly be an unmitigated disaster IMO as the company by its comments have already banked on the money coming in as have many on this forum) and he's focusing on other things? IMO that makes no sense at all unless maybe he's sees far more potential in his new listing perhaps in the Borate and Li space as opposed to relying on Graphite demand out until 2030 but that's just conjecture..

And @nameslittle I think @robbo24 is correct with regards to disclosure. In fact depending on which way the facility is "framed" it may only need mention in the annual accounts.

Anyway @thegoodoil21 should be able to shed light on the discussion. He's made it clear over and over that he has access to the "bat phone" with SH. On many occasions I've read "SH is touching down in London, SH is touching down in HK. SH messaged me.

So what is the story @thegoodoil21, I'm amazed we haven't heard from you as yet unless of course this whole chain of events blindsided SH and yourself which IMO is what I think has happened but hey, at least give us a spin on it!

Was this move amicable or is SH now "whining from that basement?"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $16.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $125.5K 31.38M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 20559734 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 7608314 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.