VRC 25.0% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

News: VRC Volt Resources Says Unit Volt Graphite Tanzania Signed Cooperation Agreement With China's..., page-2

1. 2,420 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 144
    Let's not forget the lodging of the proposed $40 million note issue.

Volt Lodges Updated Tanzanian Prospectus and Signs Chinese Cooperation Agreement
    Tanzanian-focused flake graphite development company Volt Resources Limited (ASX: VRC) (“Volt” or “the Company” is pleased to provide the below update following the lodgement of an amended prospectus pursuant to the Company’s proposed US$40 million Note Issue and the signing of a strategic cooperation agreement with a major Chinese graphite company.
    Amended Tanzanian Note Issue Prospectus Lodged. Volt advises that the amended prospectus for the US$40 million Note Issue was lodged with the Tanzanian
    Capital Markets and Securities Authority (“CMSA” and the Dar es Salaam Stock Exchange (“DSE” on Friday, August 17.
    This followed correspondence from Volt and a meeting with the CMSA in late June after receipt of the CMSA’s initial review of the Note prospectus. The prospectus was also updated to include the recently published Stage 1 Feasibility Study results (see ASX release dated 31 July 2018) and the recent binding offtake agreement signed with Qingdao Tianshengda Graphite (see ASX release dated 2 August 2018).

https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/4374410/

I  did not add the smiles they automatically came up from my copy and paste. Hmmm that's new.
    So I left them.
    Last edited by Safety1st: 22/08/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $5.49K 1.181M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 30298271 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5169200 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.13pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.