VUL 2.11% $4.17 vulcan energy resources limited

News: VUL Stellantis in lithium supply deals with California, German firms -sources, page-12

1. 269 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1043
    We VUL shareholders can thank our native French speaking marketing extraordinaire, Vincent Ledoux Padailles for this deal with Stellantis. Top move by Francis Wedin to poach Vincent from Infinity Lithium & he was uniquely qualified to navigate the Stellantis French bureaucracy!

The 1-2 punch is still yet to come with VUL doing a deal with VW. Thomas Schmall (VW) is on record saying “we need to secure the upstream raw materials now”. Who could be better placed than VUL co-located in Germany & will actively assist VW to reach their Net Zero ambitions. Remember, it is VW who is leading the charge in the EU for more stringent CO2 regulations much to the chagrin of BMW & Daimler!

If VUL secured a partnership/investment from multiple OEM’s, then not only will their market cap be multiples of today’s price, but importantly, it will provide the low cost of capital to scale the project well beyond the 40,000tpa in the DFS.

VUL have said on record multiple times that they have the resource size to supply ‘all of Europe’s needs’. The limiting factor preventing VUL capturing a significant share of the EU Lithium market is the high upfront capex required to build the geothermal/DLE infrastructure. However, with deep pocketed OEM partners & Rinehart/Hancock backers, this will be ameliorated entirely given there is no shortage of investor interest in this space.

VUL is easily my best performing stock in my portfolio, up over 2,000% to date, but I think this is only just the start of the journey!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VUL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.17
Change
-0.090(2.11%)
Mkt cap ! $784.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.16 $4.31 $4.11 $1.001M 238.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5074 $4.17

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.18 133 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VUL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.