WBC 0.00% $28.48 westpac banking corporation

I personally think WBC is beginning to see the light, they hit...

1. 432 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 210
    I personally think WBC is beginning to see the light, they hit peak wokeness around 6 years ago.
    They are now attempting to get out of the woke hole that was dug for them by previous managements.
    They just can not be seen to be admitting that they were at one time the wokest of the woke banks.
    Once upon a time woke was thought to be lovely , polite , politically correct , only practised by the lovely elite, or the students that could not get off the University Circuit.

Now , even the coffee shop owners of Fitzroy and Redfern are getting sick of the elite woke and their madness.

Once the Cabbies begin to turn on a culture it's usually not long before the culture fades into the dark corners from where it came.

Ask any cabbie about that half a billion given to the hippies in QLD and listen to the answer.
    I would be surprised if Turnbull can even book a cab.
    Bloody greedy good for nothing leeches on Society.
    Where is he now ?

Give the damm money back to Australia to be used for Education , Roads , Infrastructure , Schools , Medical Research, half a billion poured down to the bottom of the Ocean.
    What right have these clowns got to spend our money like this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$28.48
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $98.61B
Open High Low Value Volume
$28.48 $28.65 $28.37 $123.8M 4.344M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3235 $28.47

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$28.49 6049 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.