WBC 0.15% $27.21 westpac banking corporation

Certain share holders attempted to crucify McFarlane and the...

1. 428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 204
    Certain share holders attempted to crucify McFarlane and the board for loaning to mining companies , they condemned the board for not doing enough to get to net 0 by Christ knows when !!

How many of these idiots drive cars, smoke , drink wine, live in a house , have a vacation , mindlessly climb on board a jet , go out for dinner , provide their kids with school bags , pencils and pens , push bikes , Computers , a warm house at night and a frozen meal warmed up in an oven. God !!! when will the wokeness stop.

John McFarlane, the Board and the Share Holders should not hold Peter King responsible for the woes of the bank.
    It's easy to play the blame game when things go pear shaped.
    King has not been the CEO long enough to be blamed for all the Banks Problems.
    So lets forget the blame game, the sackings the name calling and finger pointing.
    None of the above will help at this stage.
    King may not be the best CEO in the country at this point, but he is certainly not the worst either, he's honest young , a hard worker and will come good with time.

Like all of us he would be feeling his way through the problems he inherited, as well as a thing called Covid , through a time when if your seen to be supporting a mining company or a supporting company your branded a criminal.

Like many CEOs he's up against it at this point in our financial history.
    But we (Australians) are doing OK comparatively.

If the mining sector did not exist in Australia during the last 2 decades I'm afraid Australia would now be a very different place.
    The Iron Ore, The Coal , Oil and gas , Uranium, Copper etc has kept all of us in work.
    The big mining companies build roads, schools , bridges, provide training and jobs for our indigenous peoples in some of the most remote places on this planet.

Yes even the whingers in the Cities many whom would not know which end of a shovel is the operational bit should be thankful for opportunities provided by mining.
    These people are not criminals. They should not be treated as such.

One day fossil fuels will be a thing of the past.
    That's inevitable , it's happening now.

However I for one (right now ) do not want to freeze my arse off in winter , I do not want to walk to work every day, I do want to live in a house, I do want to play sport and have a vacation from time to time. Stop the mining tomorrow and it's all gone. Lets continue to be paid by the Commies while ever we can. If we don't some one else will.

Leave the bankers, the miners and the workers alone. Let them sort out their problems , honestly Australia is not a bad place to be. Any one been to England or Lebanon recently, what about Turkey , Italy , France , Germany , Asia ,today Scandinavia announced it might just lock down again. We live in the most secure society in the world, its the cleanest, there is little chance of Political Unrest , its safe for your kids to walk around, we have a great health and a great Banking System.

This is a great opportunity to buy cheap WBC shares , YES some pricks from with in have done the wrong thing, it is what it is, it will be fixed in due course. People wanting to be living off big dividends in the future or during their retirement can now can buy this wonderful institution which will very soon get back to paying a couple of dollars a year for next to nothing. Buy the thing and enjoy the divvy for the next 3 or 4 decades.

Oh !!! and while your at it grab a few Cheap STO , BHP , WPL , BOQ , NAB , CBA , ANZ (wait for the crucifixion with ANZ) if your not happy to help build Australia grab some BNPL , or some Crypto , or even some Green Dreams see how that goes in the long term.

Go woke , Go broke. Its time to get back to basics !!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$27.21
Change
-0.040(0.15%)
Mkt cap ! $94.05B
Open High Low Value Volume
$27.25 $27.25 $27.00 $112.5M 4.773M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 4107 $27.20

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$27.21 682 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.34pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.