WBE 0.00% 0.9¢ whitebark energy ltd

News: WBE Whitebark Energy To Raise Up To $1.98 Million 1 For 2 Renounceable Rights Issue At 0.4..., page-19

1. 51 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    100 percent JOPHDA very well Summarised and  my sentiments exactly on how this company like alot of small cap specs are run with admin costs and remuneration packages to the fat cats along with share incentives being put before the shareholders we see it time and again the funds dry up and they dilute the company again and again  to the point no insto's are interested and no matter how much Mesinah trys to pump the tyres up the market looks at it like just another spec share thats been milked dry . They say cashflow positive on these tiny oil producing assets  but the revenue coming in dissapears into the black hole in  a flash with all these unexplained admin and remunerations for what return ??? .Look at the balance sheet and even with the last capital raising we are broke again within the year most of the funds burnt on admin and salary packages to this lot .Do you see the directors taking paycuts and putting money back in to help HAHAHA not likely look at the example from the classic pocket liner Craig Burton when he  dumped millions of shares that he never paid for right when it was at a critical time for TSV then walked away and he still ended up with 80 million Calima shares for stuff all it really is a joke how they are allowed to get away with it and send us to the cleaners big lessons learnt for me in this stock whatcjing my investment  evaporate .   I like most still  stuck in this white elephant are hanging on for a positive outcome with Warro fracking (seems unlikely with the levels of uninformed resistance the govt is being presented )or if Xanadu comes off. 

Good luck to all WBE holders we need it 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.