WBT 2.40% $1.83 weebit nano ltd

News: WBT Weebit Nano Says HY Net Loss $9.4 Mln, page-50

1. 1,285 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1161
    Beaglebasher ..i too want to apologise ..My post was the result of over a month of incessant purposeful downramping .
    Now the problem with putting someone like Mana on ignore is he becomes invisible to you but not to the the newcomer looking for information and making a decision on whether to invest or not based on that available information .
    Now if someone like Mana saturates these threads with total misinformation about managment and their abilities and the companies performance ,and every decent poster who could counter his stupid arguments with soild facts and information decides to have him on ignore..then his agenda and what hes trying to achieve is made so much easier .
    Thats why BigBit stands up to him but he does it in a bit of a crass way which doesnt sort of work ..it works to Manas benefit .
    Thats why im standing up to him because as i stated nobody is on ignore with me .
    Can someone like Mana make any difference to the shareprice of Weebit Nano at all ??on his own probably not but hes the leader and the most intelligent of his crew ..and in concert with the deep pockets supppressing this share in various ways over 3 months he is just another tool or lever to be used to suppress the price ..if he can run unimpeded because the smarter posters have him on ignore he becomes even more effective .
    So in a sense it does work and can be effective , otherwise they wouldn't pay people to do it , and its obvious to me that is what is happening here .
    I only know that now from the stupid post where he claims its going to $1.48 ...$2 maybe ..$1.48 ?? thats just ridiculous and plain BS downramping and really amateurish at that in my opinion .
    So sorry im gonna keep this dangerous tool in check when necessary, as i believe somebody has to .
    Regards
    Copperhead

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.83
Change
-0.045(2.40%)
Mkt cap ! $345.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.87 $1.87 $1.82 $833.2K 454.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 720 $1.83

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.85 2308 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.