PRW 0.00% 0.1¢ proto resources & investments ltd

Hey;),we need results;) and not such a fool advertisement;)I...

1. 46 Posts.
    Hey;),

we need results;) and not such a fool advertisement;)

I have understand the rules, if I write something positive about Proto, everybody like it and if I write something critical about Proto then I get negative answers;)Maybe some people of Proto are here;) and reading this.

Great;)
    hey I have bought Proto shares I'm a Shareholder of Proto! like so many here!
    I have many years of experience in trading, and I don't like fool advertisement. That is crap. Nobody need such report like rb ms.

-At first RB MS gets 25K from Proto, do anybody ask for why? Proto has written for other activities;)
    -Furthermore, why do Proto announce a new SP? We haven't reach the first aim of the SP of 26c????
    -JP Morgan hold 40% ???? Not JP Morgan holds 40%, the holders are nominees

Meanwhile I believe, Proto wants to pull up this SP to 20C to announce the next Dillution. If Proto has to much shares then we'll see maybe a resplit.

RB MS has calculated the SP with 380 M Shares! And what is with the options? Proto has currently approximately 550 Mio. shares.

And where is our big gain? The owners get the money and what is with us? Guy open your eyes! The stock exchange is not a one way traffic.

I know it, so many Proto shareholders don't like this sentences.

Currently I believe the sp will raise up within the next months, because so many people smells the big money! And what is with the roadshow?

Here are so many Questions, I will only answers for my Questions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.