WES 0.77% $69.59 wesfarmers limited

I did very well out of KDR despite the early & rather low...

1. 6,588 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1327
    I did very well out of KDR despite the early & rather low winning bid by WES Timbowls. The EV revolution is going to be a global ride similar to the industrial revolution and the motor car replacing horse & carts, and that was pretty immense. Fossil fuels are soon to be discouraged and largely unwanted for lots of reasons and Australias hard rock lithium reserves should play a huge part in the global demand for lithium hydroxide. So WES is wise to be positioning itself early for the Li battery era (which will not only be for cars), as the take up is likely to be just as rapid, especially with Covid-19 bringing in all sorts of changed thinking in terms of trade, supply and manufacturing dependence imo.

I find following the bigger emerging lithium explorers on HC to be the best way of keeping abreast of EV & battery power developments. Suggest you follow/review some of the many excellent posts on threads like LTR & PLS rather than some of the traditional older players. You will learn much more than following media articles and press releases put out by the earlier players, many of which are now contending with all sorts of issues inc funding, Covid and battery supply levels. I've noticed little about the EV or lithium issues discussed here on WES threads todate, but no doubt that will soon change as the activity gears up. Expect some big announcements and more action in the Li area later this year & early 2022 imo. Hope this helps your understanding?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WES (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$69.59
Change
0.530(0.77%)
Mkt cap ! $78.92B
Open High Low Value Volume
$68.99 $69.59 $68.73 $92.55M 1.334M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5403 $69.27

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$69.62 5403 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WES (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.