WES 0.60% $65.12 wesfarmers limited

Yes I remember those days but in my state they were not "Tickles...

1. 1,914 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 396
    Yes I remember those days but in my state they were not "Tickles trucks". I also remember the days when milkies delivered milk to billycans on the front verandah and their horses left their business in the street gutters for Council workers on horse pulled carts to pick it up while their own horses added to it. But those days are well and truly gone - the paper shuffling and delegating work to others has also gone - to computers. To make it worse thinking looks like it could be next to be replaced by AI (no not short for Alan). Regardless of what I have just said I do agree with you. Breaking up some of those businesses will in fact probably mean increases in prices. I think the outcome of the current enquiry into the supermarket business will not come to much. Anybody who follows prices at the supermarkets closely and checks out the catalogues for the best prices will see that there is some fierce competition amongst them all to keep their customers coming in. There could be some problems down at the wholesale level and producer level but that appears to be across the board not just in the supermarket game. The outsized big players exist in many areas besides supermarkets - banks, energy, telcos, how about your water supply, computer hardware, fuel companies just to name a few. Are we going to look at them all?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WES (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$65.12
Change
0.390(0.60%)
Mkt cap ! $73.85B
Open High Low Value Volume
$64.00 $65.12 $63.52 $123.2M 1.908M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 981 $65.11

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$65.12 2536 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WES (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.