WCL 0.00% 39.5¢ westside corporation limited

re: News: Westside Corporation present at the... Thanks, as...

1. 22 Posts.
    re: News: Westside Corporation present at the... Thanks, as always Jake and Energy,

I have been following WCL for some years now. I hold a small-med parcel.

I have considered figures, prospective figures and taken into consideration current markets. I believe I have conducted my own "Due diligence" (accept mine is quicker and cheaper). I have taken into account the ongoing (strength adding) presentations that are continually made by the Queen "Bee..by". I know that there has been an indicitive offer of .65, I know that "WestSide operates the Meridian SeamGas CSG gasfields 160km west of Gladstone in Queensland's Bowen Basin in joint venture with Mitsui E&P Australia. The Company holds a 51 per cent interest with Mitsui E&P Australia holding the remaining 49 per cent".

I also see that there is a lot of tight holders...

All in all I struggle to find adequate superlatives to describe this company.....

The only thing that is holding me back is the fact that the vast majority of investors (Not traders) are not jumping on board... is it simply because of volatility of world markets or is something that I have missed.... Please help me lads because as far as I'm concerned, as an investor over a long period of time this little number seems to be a NO BRAINER?!?!?!?!?!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WCL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.