WGX 0.00% $2.42 westgold resources limited.

News: WGX Westgold Resources Produces 63,104 Ounces From Murchison And Bryah Operations For Q1, page-11

1. 11,732 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6205
    Well.. if anyone can post such a number, it should be you (assuming you go with your first name... first cool.png)

If WGX can achieve 60k for the current quarter (I expect the June 24 Q to be their best one for FY24, as it could potentially have some remnant Great Fingall ore in the mix, plus Fender ramped up and also Big Bell Deeps....), at $3000k, with an AIC similar to the Sept Q, WGX could clear $30m, whilst not a major increase compared to the Sept Q, its still an increase. Longer term (FY25)... it hopefully does get even more exciting. Costs reducing due to lower energy costs (deiseal usage massively reduced), and continued efficiencies with new kit and bigger mines (big Bell, Great Fingall). I think WB has a very clear goal of hitting 300k in FY25, even if he does not want to advertise that yet, as he prefers to under promise, over deliver.

We are def due for the Big Bell Deeps, @Samscout mentions. Only 2 weeks late. Perhaps this week? Ties in nicely with them turning first dirt (development) at Great Fingall as per the MoneyOfMine interviews. I guess I am just impatient for the quarterly, although, a lot is going to happen in-between that.

WGX still only has an E/V of around $635m, I still feel WGX has so much room to move. RMS is now close to triple that (though.... their Penny asset is clearly the main driver for this, and fair enough). Yet unlike RMS, WGX 3 plants all have long (growing mine lives), unlike RMS and their Edna May plant which has less than 2 years of production. BUT.. as above, Penny is the driver of the companies out performance and in the short term, it is deserved.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WGX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.42
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.146B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.37 $2.43 $2.33 $7.887M 3.286M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 11224 $2.41

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.43 18381 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WGX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.