WHC 1.21% $6.69 whitehaven coal limited

Why would anyone gamble with their own children's life!!! This...

1. 2,551 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1725
    Why would anyone gamble with their own children's life!!! This is child abuse.

Let's think beyond the media and today, and put on our parents hat.

In 20 years time, when these kids and public recognise the world hasn't imploded nor has there been any change in lifestyle or other...or even if there was a change and it was immaterial. At the moment, it's all debatable... and so to be socially environmentally accepted its cool to push the green envelope of adult debates!

REMEMBER: we had all the same debates with deforestation in the 80's with Dr Mustafa Toba the head of the UN claiming ' At the turn of the century the world will face an environmental catastrophe as large as any nuclear holocaust...that didn't happen and we are 20 years on....the danger this time is that our children are plastered all over the internet and are branded for life with assumptions.

There isn't a person that can be certain this won't blow over when the billionaires implementing solar and wind cannot supply the world....these same kids (used activists) will have the right to sue the education system and law firms for wrongful practice/encouragement... i.e. imagine being branded as an activist at such a young age, when these children really haven't formed their own views outside of the education system and their local friends/family...it's actually child abuse given they haven't explored the views of the world without experiencing networks, relationships and real business. These comments they are making now, can directly compete with their work relationships and opportunities in the future. Who knows what career path they take... they may have an absolute need for coal energy in their career path... but they will not know this now.

Imagine being labelled an activist at such a young age, a greeny.. to some that's very cool, but others its a life of unemployment and financial ruin. These decisions the children are making and subsequently branded means it sticks with them forever. In my day I quoted Dr Mustafa Tolba in my year 12 HSC.... What a fool and how wrong I was... nowadays, these children are on the web....once on the web always on the web...we teach our children this as an important point. Now we have lawyers and other activists potentially destroying young reputations... Imagine these children applying for a job when they are found out to be incorrect, or even partially correct and then considering the impact their views have on their careers into the future that they have not mapped as yet...

I'm the boss, I google their name to find what they have been involved and the damage they caused the wider community...Umm, no I don't think so, you where that activist that sent the economy into a tailspin, supported the loss of thousands of jobs, sent us back to the dark ages without any economical energy substitute, and cost the world billions... Will this happen, I cannot answer that, but is it a risk we should take... no chance!!

It's a an irresponsible action to consider using our children as fodder for an adult agenda!!
    Last edited by Birchcorp: 09/09/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WHC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.