WHC 0.38% $7.77 whitehaven coal limited

Regardless of its down or not , look where WHC is compared to...

1. 1,244 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 180
    Regardless of its down or not , look where WHC is compared to NHC . I think every body should buy minimum shares just so you can follow this stock to add some amusement to their watch list .

This stock is is such a joke, it really is a "crime" how funny it is : Just when you think you get good news like a mine approval, bang out of nowhere someone has to put out an article how controversial it is, even thou the mine sight has been approved and is a go, or how some fund managed dumped it, even when they did not own substantial amount just so they could say " look at us, we are green" but yet they wish to play in a capitalistic market game called the ASX.

WHC down 2.85 % down vs NHC down 1.85 %

buy the stock to see how the fundamentals of WHC outweigh NHC but still get smashed .

Buy the stock to see how the tek analysis tells you that after a double bottom run this stock still gets smashed by NHC

Its the most amusing stock you will ever buy, because the mentality of all the Kermit the frogs out there, is that even thou thermal coal wont be burning out soon , every one just thinks you going to flick a switch and power industry overnight with solar panels and wind farms, with no cost to the economy or business it self.

Just so everyone knows : NHC over took WHC in inter-day trading yesterday . Hows that for a market that has gone bonkers .
    Last edited by Cyberstar: 13/08/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WHC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.77
Change
-0.030(0.38%)
Mkt cap ! $6.500B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.70 $7.84 $7.69 $37.59M 4.840M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 5512 $7.74

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.78 2928 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WHC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.