WHC 1.74% $6.73 whitehaven coal limited

News: WHC Australian state grants Whitehaven's controversial coal mine expansion, page-9

1. 1,244 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 180
    Here he is, some one comes along with only 10 posts to there name, and plays the fear card in getting you to part with your shares .... I wonder which team this individual represents The bear fund managers or the "market forces" take your pick

annyyyyyyyyyyyy way . We have now hit a triple bottom which indicates the bulls taking control of the stock price.

However what concerns me is how Mr Paul.F has allowed WHC to be allowed less than NHC . Mr Paul.F also sold his shares in early June so this needs to be questioned. I dont think reason that was given such tax purposes is sufficient.

There are alot of hedge funds in here now UBS, Vanguard , Black Rock, Lazzards and so on

coal price is at 49.50, which is down for today but still up for the month of august.

1800 jobs on the line with a further 500 to come in with the vicery mine and a 1.2 billion injection into the much hurting economy

This is all going to be about the dividends moving forward, If your in this stock strap your self in, it will be along 13 days till the yearly report .

You only lose your money if you sell your shares and cant put it to work some where else to make up the loss . in the next 13 days .

Last edited by Cyberstar: 14/08/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WHC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.73
Change
0.115(1.74%)
Mkt cap ! $5.621B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.70 $6.78 $6.66 $31.36M 4.741M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 35082 $6.72

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.73 27646 45
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WHC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.