WHC 5.56% $5.77 whitehaven coal limited

Let's hope that the judge understands what he is facing and the...

1. 986 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 665
    Let's hope that the judge understands what he is facing and the absolute lunacy of it all. There is no evidence of harm caused directly by this project. The amount of evidence that would need to be supplied to prove that harm has been and will be done directly to these 8 teenagers is astronomical.

What we have here is a cheap shot money grab by these parasitic individuals who hope to get a free hand out of cash from the project to keep quiet.

What I hope to see is the unwavering and full force of the legal system which is based on evidence and facts. They must prove that this particular coal project will influence climate change to a point that their health will be seriously affected. Has anyone been hurt? Can you prove how this will harm you? No? Then goodbye!

I just pray that God gives wisdom to the Judge not to entertain this stupidity, because if this is allowed we will see more and more of it.

This is nothing but far fetched claims and crys of "woe to me" from a generation that has all they have on a silver platter from the wealth this coal industry has given them indirectly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WHC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.