WMN 19.6% 6.7¢ western mining network limited

Well, unfortunately I'm afraid today marks the beginning of WMN...

1. 612 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Well, unfortunately I'm afraid today marks the beginning of WMN darkest days. At this point, there's really no point in selling. I want to see what plan they can come up with and wait for the SP to bounce to at least 25 - 26 cents before I pull out. But yeah, that'll take years and there's a risk the company will go up in smoke.

I'm hoping for a merger though. I'm just curious on why WMN recruited Nathan Taylor who has experience in board mergers and acquisitions and capital markets. Just a week after his recruitment, this news came. Maybe this is one of the reasons why WMN dumped the agreement to acquire mekongga, grafindo and eagle rich nusantara. Maybe somehow this Nathan Taylor guy saw something not right with the deals and encouraged everyone in the top management to dump everything.

I still think there is a chance for this company but it will mean to start again from the bottom. So I just gotta toughen up and brace for the next 2 years. I don't think you were wrong to quit and you may have made the right decision. But when the price is so low, there's not much I can do but wait. I did learn my lesson though. Hahaha

Well, all the best to you, Hug. Good luck investing in another company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.