WOA 15.8% 1.6¢ wide open agriculture ltd

News: WOA Wide Open Agriculture Request Trading Halt, page-8

1. 1,961 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 281
    I unexpectedly found the best food in world whilst on a holiday in one of the most remote countries I’d ever come across.

i asked the chef why the food was so good. The answer was simple. All organic and all fresh. Being so remote they didn’t have all chemicals to feed the animals and plants. Additionally there wasn’t refrigeration either. So everything was slaughtered/picked fresh and consumed that day. He actually took me to a food market, he showed me how they bought chicken, that was an experience, part of the transaction was slaughtering the chicken. I also looked at the fish but was advised all the fish is rubbish frozen import stock because they ruined the food chain by TNT fishing.

Being a small community they know what they need and know how to prevent waste.

i went and had a look at the cattle and the crops. They were all completely different to what I’d seen at home. Everything was much smaller in size and less vibrant in colour. Very earthly, very appreciated.

This is what Australia lacks.

We operate a machine of unlimited slaughter and consumption, we expect meat in every meal, and zero appreciation about how it got to the plate. Nobody cares about the amount of animals slaughtered and wasted.

Anyhow this is why I like WOA, and if it was available in my area, I’d purchase it, and endorse it to everyone. They are delivering the right product at the right time, Australians are waking up to the brain washed marketing of only men eat meat. Meat is a special meal that should only be eaten on special occasions NOT at every occasion. I’ll never buy production line slaughtered meat, that is the most disturbing thing I’ll ever see in my life - as someone who has had to go to these places.

Than you see the reality. Some overweight punk smashing down 30 wings in a seating, or a snob refuse to eat their steak cause it’s closer to medium than medium rare. Yet none of these ppl would ever have it in them to slaughter the animal.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WOA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.003(15.8%)
Mkt cap ! $3.576M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $133.0K 7.924M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 607710 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 62500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WOA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.