WOW 1.52% $34.30 woolworths group limited

hey reggie-i hear you want to sell-bad call.ok,why would i say...

1. 5,760 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    hey reggie-i hear you want to sell-bad call.ok,why would i say that-wes tanked today for no reason and the interim results of WOW are not really that bad .also,there was a huge amount of big buy parcels on today"s trade(smart money).when you look at the divvy yield factor-67c,then 75c at final then 69c.that equates to 6.85FF for 13 months holding,which translates to 9.5%/annum equivalent of holding in a bank account,provided of course that in a years time ,wow SP would not decline,then again how could it-interest rates are going down.down,down more than coles prices and ausland is on the cusp of a recession,as it looks as though the labor party stooge,sir malcolm,will take the reigns ,with a carbon tax back and illegal immigrants firmly on the agenda.
    remember-WOW can always sell Masters without that much loss if they chose,but the remainder and majority of their business model is recession proof.
    just as an aside-i bought in today as a safety hedge and will continue to due so on a dollar cost averaging basis ,until exdiv.date.
    cheers crazypunter

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WOW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.