WOW 0.38% $34.17 woolworths group limited

News: WOW UPDATE 2-Australian watchdog blocks BP buy of Woolworths petrol stations, page-13

1. 34,238 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 890
    Not yet a full allotment but I Have part execution of an order so I technically hold yes. Not with a lot of conviction, as u know I predicted the BP-WOW loss due to anti-trust provisions in Australian law. That was an easy read and I did not expect such positive sentiment to WOW and WES.

But ASX market traders had more insight into the stellar Christmas conditions and the failure of AMZN to gain any traction in Australian retail. The failure of aldi and IGA/MTS to gain market share seems to have done WOW and WES no end of good.

This stuff about AMZN always seemed to me to be suspect as a false flag operation by some to Lowball the WOW, WES and MTS SPs. They succeeded. They have also been working on this TPG, SingTel Optus and VOD nonsense and temporarily decrease the TLS SP, another obvious false flagger.

The sainsburys WOW tie-up would seem to benefit SBRY more than WOW IMHO. WOW might become more volatile to the upside but also more suspect to retracement as a result IMHO but pls DYODD.
    Last edited by JCoure: 31/12/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WOW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.