WDS 0.21% $28.25 woodside energy group ltd

Not sure about people saying oil companies should offset low poo...

1. 83 Posts.
    Not sure about people saying oil companies should offset low poo by upping their production. For those who are old enough to remember Australia’s wool stock pile the price of wool only started to recover when wool production went down it was the oversupply that destroyed the price of wool and it’s the oversupply that has destroyed the price of oil so producing more seems a bit silly. I know the answers that will come back at me will be they have to survive. I would say the best way for oil companies to survive is for the price to go up. The housing markets go through the same thing all the time. I loth the crowd mentality of let’s make the problem worse to save ourselves. The fastest way to fix this problem and save companies and jobs is for everyone to cut production probably by as little as 1-2 % but guess what there are too many selfish people out there who will be happy for others to cut then grab their share. That’s why the Saudis are going to make sure when there is an agreement and there will be one everyone will know what the consequences of braking it are and that will be the Saudis going back to pumping flat out. I mean you could write an essay on this subject but are people that dumb that they cannot see what needs to happen I don’t think they are I just think they repeat what others are saying without thinking about it. For anyone thinking the studies have said they aren’t going to cut back production now’s the time for common sense as uncommon as that can be at times they and everyone else cut back 1-2% and they make 2 or 3 times what they make now and keep more oil in the ground for latter as well. Come on guys work it out the Saudis big stick will work but some clowns will just take longer than others to learn probably because they are burning your money and not their own they still make their big bucks while your share price get hammered.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WDS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$28.25
Change
-0.060(0.21%)
Mkt cap ! $53.63B
Open High Low Value Volume
$28.06 $28.26 $28.01 $110.8M 3.932M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2508 $28.22

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$28.25 13265 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WDS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.