WPR 0.00% $2.62 waypoint reit

Well I am done, this is a total dogThe short of it Claimed...

1. 4,132 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69

Well I am done, this is a total dog

The short of it

Claimed values by the company are just that claims not fact as seen in what assets sold for

.There is a total mine field of fine print that will ,not if , maybe , but will destroy the claimed asset values .

This one is a bonus .If I got it correctly you own CGT on the asset sales, so capital returns and lets not forget they cant even frank the dividends so in my books if you dont pay tax on a claimed profit then it is not profit it is an accounting shame

One thing that is a laugh and a half is they are granted performance rights in the form of shares

The basics of this company is it is a real estate agent that collects rent . For anyone who has had an agent collect rent for you, can you imagine if they added a performance bonus to staff that you had to pay . You get paid to do a job ,collect rent organise repairs etc , not extra for doing it

In short it was overvalued on its IPO and to date has been a capitol loss Adjust that for inflation and you lost a lot more money

If any of management reads this here it is , you are glorified rent collectors . You amount to no more than a suburban real estate agent but get paid as though you were vastly much more than you are and want to be paid extra if you did your job . What a pack of

Prove to me that this is not a fact

One thing that smells really bad is they are selling the sites to another REIT that manages sites for the same companies WPR does so either this management are fools or the new owners are .

These sites should be put on the open market with an estate agent not left to these plonkers to sell as a job lot . I smell serious hanky panky

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WPR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.