WSP 0.00% 55.0¢ whispir limited

Hi AJ,WSP's platform is used for the highest deliverable...

1. 122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Hi AJ,
    WSP's platform is used for the highest deliverable communication methods that allow businesses, councils and organisations to deliver effective communications. It builds intelligence around how, when, where and what type of message a targeted contact is more likely to open or engage in. Most systems are designed with 1 method, albeit email, txt, FB or other and all deliver their messages at the same time of day. It is my understanding that the WSP platform allows the message to be delivered across multiple methods to a DB and individualised the message based on it's learning and profiling of the individual contact (I think with the use of inbuilt AI). In effect a system that has higher open rates on delivered content, which is becoming harder nowadays as we are all becoming numb and accustomed to marketing spam. WSP have (and continue to develop more) templates that can be used to build campaigns with an easy drag and drop functionality. All amounts to a higher open rate on delivered content.
    I phoned a council who uses the WSP platform and they love it. Easy to use for the admin staff who essentially deliver community messages. Initially it was used to deliver updates on the bushfires etc, but now its a tool they use for multiple council to resident messaging updates. Many applications and growth opportunities.

Over the past 3 months I have had a terrible run, but for now I will hold until I see green.... Which maybe a little while yet,

Hope that helps a little,

R

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WSP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.