XIP 0.00% $2.46 xenith ip group limited

I'll guess we will see over the next couple of weeks. ACCC...

1. 13 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I'll guess we will see over the next couple of weeks. ACCC announcement due tomorrow which could shatter the ambitions for all the players! (Highly unlikely).

You're right, everyone has a price, just that some will be higher than others. Whether IPH get enough support, say anything above 60%, to proceed with their Rupert Murdoch like ambitions, we will know at the time of the first vote. Don't forget, IPH can't compulsory acquire until they hit 90%, even though they can start passing resolutions from 50%

If they get enough to make it uncomfortable for the hold-outs then we may seem some vendor principals accept the money and walk, setting up elsewhere. "Shelston, Hack, Watermark and Glasshouse" has a nice ring too it!

The interesting thing that would come about though, if they (IPH) don't garner much support at the first vote. They know they have their own 20%, but surely he (Blattman) would want to see quite a few more shares vote against the merge. If I was him, anything less that 40% against would make things difficult for them going forward.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XIP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.