XRO 0.71% $136.40 xero limited

Bought my first parcel at $118 today.As an accountant and public...

1. 29 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Bought my first parcel at $118 today.

As an accountant and public practice owner, my practice along with most of my peers’ practices are pushing Xero to our clients over any other software.

As a Xero partner we get access to free practice management software up to 10 users, free access to the best tax preparation software in Australia and free access to xero to use to look after our own books.

We have used all the cloud accounting softwares out there including MYOB, Intuit quickbooks, reckon etc and Xero is by far the easiest to use for our clients and to teach how to use to our clients. The fact that xero’s api is open source and every company in the payments, management accounting etc space is integrating with xero enable us to generate scale in our own business.

Xero also allows us to prepare year end financial statements directly for the clients xero file which removes the requirement to have our own software.

The business model is truely ingenious.

Unfortunately the US is still stuck in a desktop software environment. Once cloud accounting takes off in the US, Xero will become number one. It is just a matter of when.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XRO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$136.40
Change
0.960(0.71%)
Mkt cap ! $20.81B
Open High Low Value Volume
$136.52 $137.38 $135.44 $36.87M 270.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 178 $136.37

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$136.40 768 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
XRO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.