YAL 0.32% $6.20 yancoal australia limited

It's good to see a more respectful tone in your post. I fear...

1. 83 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    It's good to see a more respectful tone in your post. I fear your previous posts offended not only Hopeful9 but just about everyone else on this thread.
    But I am also afraid that the world is headed for a very bad time indeed until the Chinese people realise how much the CCP has lied to them and abused their trust for so many decades.
    Most Chinese people think that the US is their enemy when the facts are that:
    (1) the US would prefer peace with China, not war;
    (2) the US has done more for Chinese economic development than anyone - bringing China into the WTO when it did not qualify, and granting it most-favoured-nation trading status, investing billions in Chinese industry and permitting technology transfer on a scale the world had never seen before;
    (3) the US only realised that it was in its interests to contain China's politico-military expansion when it realised that China's economic development will not lead to China becoming a democracy as the US expected, and the CCP will never permit the Chinese people to choose their leaders no matter how many people it has to kill;
    (4) no-one would have a problem with the reunification of China and Taiwan if the population of Taiwan wanted it, and if this did not involve the CCP taking control of Taiwan and crushing a successful democracy.
    As mentioned in a previous post, China's remarkable development is not due to the CCP. It occurred only because the CCP finally permitted it to occur, having previously prevented it for decades. But for the CCP, the Chinese people would enjoy wealth and political freedom like Taiwan.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YAL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.20
Change
-0.020(0.32%)
Mkt cap ! $8.186B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.25 $6.30 $6.19 $3.944M 631.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 99 $6.20

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.23 8656 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$6.21
  Change
-0.020 ( 0.06 %)
Open High Low Volume
$6.27 $6.30 $6.19 65936
Last updated 15.59pm 13/06/2024 ?
YAL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.