YBR 0.00% 6.1¢ yellow brick road holdings limited

News: YBR Yellow Brick Road clarifies on media report, page-5

1. 2,237 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2366
    The business is flawed....simple. The base of brokers YBR has is simply not wide enough to provide a return to share holders. The margins are rather skinny in 3rd party distribution of these banking products, and then YBR only keeps a small portion of that income as the broker takes home the majority of the revenue.

Add to that Bouris takes home $1m from memory, and you are that much further from break even. He needed to have opened more offices by now and sadly the business has run out of puff. I heard that existing offices are looking to leave as they feel the benefits of the brand do not match the cost to them and certainly falls short of the promises made.

I think Bouris expected that his name and reputation would have delivered more franchisees....but that just hasn't transpired.

I am betting 9 and Macquarie wished they didnt back this.....and neither can get out now. For Macquarie it was a small investment and they are funding the white label product so makes sense to stay in....another distribution arm for them.

Cant see this business surviving without something major happening.

10x

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YBR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.