YBR 0.00% 6.1¢ yellow brick road holdings limited

Annoyed didn't get a chance to participate in CR, but it seems...

1. 17 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Annoyed didn't get a chance to participate in CR, but it seems inevitable if they have targets to be profitable in FY 14-15. It would of been a much slower, albeit, arguably safer and tougher journey going organic growth over 5 - 10 year time frame. This will see profit in a significantly shorter time frame, if all goes as envisaged.

But a question I don't know the answer to: Is the acquisition of VOW and RESI good value, and will envisaged profit and growth more than outweigh their purchase costs and the associated share dilution mere retail investors like me? I want to make sure my piece of the pie is still fat and juicy and its not just the big boys benefiting here. We haven't seen any metrics for these companies, and there are truck loads of companies in the past that have paid too much for acquisitions, resulting in years before they see decent ROI, or the writedowns and significant under performance. So I'm quite a nervous, although confidently optimistic holder while we see how YBR and its acquisitions perform over the next one - three years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YBR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.