ZGL 0.00% 8.0¢ zicom group limited

WOW!! Stellar results - for 1st half to validate the very BIG...

1. 328 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15

WOW!! Stellar results - for 1st half to validate the very BIG TURNAROUND again!

Approximately, $3.5m profits for first half and hopefully they can replicate or produce better results in second half too. This is keeping in mind the $3.5m profits figure had already absorbed $1.5m approximate losses that were caused in demerged businesses (Medtech Investments), hence if one needs to look at Zicom Groups’ alone results (demerged from ZIG), this would give a figure close to $5m of half yearly profits alone. Notably, going forward these ZIG investments have been demerged from ZGL which means negative results won’t be offsetting profits of Zicom Group and profit predictability would be much certain. From memory, before embarking on journey of Medtech Investments ZICOM GROUPS business were very well run business and they have been achieving profitability for long 10 years or so.

Next FY looks 3-5 times bigger in terms of profits deliverability point of view since the $97m orders are $87m are scheduled to be delivered in the financial year 2020. Boards has already gave the soft confirmation of resuming dividends in FY2020.
    Conservatively speaking the Group might be able to achieve profits of $15-20m in FY2020 alone. Prospectus of its business are much brighter since it is not carrying the burden of funding its medtech technology investments.

Now the latest NTA backing is 27.70 Singapore cents, in Aussie dollars at current exchange rates that equates to 28.88 cents. Current Share

Some facts in Australian dollars at current AUD/SGD exchange rate (1SGD=1.04AUD)

NTA: 28.88 AUD
    Net Profits for 6 months: $3.5 AUD (approx.)
    Current Share Price: 7.2 AUD cents
    Market Cap: 15m AUD (approx.)
    Dividend should be resuming FY2020 (expected as per previous ann)

To me a quality company with very strong Balance Sheet at ridiculously undervalued price 7.2 cents against NTA 28.88 cents (AUD). Single FY alone profits can be more than market capital alone!

Do your own home work guys! Currently trading at ratio of 1/4th of book value. Share price is always a reflection of future, as I have heard and learned. Future is getting much brighter rapidly (by looking at orders book) so time for Share Price to follow and react much quickly as well!!

I doubt if anyone else can tell me a stock that is having a similar statistics or fundamentals on ASX??

Flying under the radar for way too long now!! Time to re-rate now.

Disclaimer: This is NOT an advice in anyway, just sharing my opinion only as per my own research on this particular stock.

Last edited by stylishlalit: Corrected: Net Profits for 6 months: $3.5 millions AUD (approx.) 01/03/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 185000 6.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 22393 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.