ZIP 0.43% $1.16 zip co limited..

Like I've been saying for a while now, Zip will be 24 cents by...

1. 2,144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110
    Like I've been saying for a while now, Zip will be 24 cents by October next year. There isn't a rescue coming fellas- you are clutching bags now.

So, in case you haven't noticed, Biden is printing $100bn a week now to keep the US banks afloat.

Someone sent me a clip of an analyst saying he doesn't think the USA will survive to see the 2024 election, which is astonishingly dire new territory.

Going to make a couple of predictions now:

1) The male members of the Secret Service who are LDS will step in soon to prop up the US Constitution because the Secret Service are around 40% Latter-day Saints and the Secret Service are the only federal agency that hasn't been corrupted by the Biden admin. You all saw the cocaine discovered in the Whitehouse a few days ago by the Secret Service whilst the other agencies won't breathe a word that threatens the Democrat's hold on power...

2) The WEF are about to force their cashless vision onto the world by closing the bank accounts of any who dare disagree.

3) More food production closures, especially targeting meat. This will continue to be done under the guise of preventing climate change and corrupt media will continue to push the climate doom lies.

4) Mohammed Bin Salman will soon exercise more authority over the Middle East and the world that relies on Saudi oil.
    MBS controls Islam's holy sites and he wants the mosque in Jerusalem to also fall under his control... hmm, he is actually something you are not prepared for because you don't want to see what he truly is.

Anyway, I hope you are enjoying the food price hikes as they aren't going to cease under the ALP because global inflation follows US inflation.

# When Trump left office the US inflation rate was 1.4%. Now under Biden it's at 9.1%

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.16
Change
0.005(0.43%)
Mkt cap ! $1.264B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.14 $1.19 $1.13 $12.72M 10.95M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5215 $1.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.16 31770 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.15
  Change
0.005 ( 1.14 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.14 $1.19 $1.14 1743719
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.