ZLD 2.04% 48.0¢ zelira therapeutics limited

News: ZLD Zelda Therapeutics Posts HY Comprehensive Loss For Period Of $2.6 Mln, page-47

1. 1,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 488
    You know im rediculasly heavy on zelda/zelira and i dont doubt the team has a good chance of delivering on some of its promises this year

product launches, some revenues, progressed trials

but will it have that desired effect for investors ... im starting to think all too little to late ...

yes i think they will deliver no i dont think its getting any significant rerate

they have had there chance

you could have thrown a dart at any one of the companies with in this space over the last 3 years and seen at least one up trend rerate ... except this one.

if the market was interested in clinically validated or distribution channels, or revenues (AND IT WAS A YEAR AGO) it would have recognized any one of the significant milestones achieced by zelira to date ... and it hasnt

i must ask my self why

and i must also ask what makes any one think if after achieving world first statistically significant, clinical validation, global manufacturing and distribution, even maiden revenues through whats proposed as only the first licencing deal of the so many on offer through the US and the world ...

if after all that the markets looked at this and dictated ita price.

my question is who or what can justify any future deliverables being recieved any differently?

seriously

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZLD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $5.447M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.0¢ 49.0¢ 48.0¢ $8.969K 18.59K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7307 48.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.0¢ 6000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
48.0¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 2.04 %)
Open High Low Volume
48.0¢ 48.0¢ 48.0¢ 938
Last updated 14.44pm 21/05/2024 ?
ZLD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.