ZNO 0.00% 2.7¢ zoono group limited

Agreed with most comments here. I've been a holder since early...

1. 143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Agreed with most comments here. I've been a holder since early 2020 now and feel the same pain, and have seen the empty promises. Over that time ZNO have announced a number of non-binding agreements with e.g. Fine Hygenic Holdings, Turtlewax, Eagle, Al Rabban, John Lyng's Group. The agreement with FHH in Dec 2020 was for $23m 1st year, $31m 2nd year etc. Similar but smaller agreements with those other companies usually around $5m each/year, and yet ZNO can't even bring in $3m in receipts this quarter.

This last year there has been one thing after another trying to explain away the dropping revenue, from 'invoiced' sales vs 'shipped' sales, where that revenue has never eventuated in the following quarter, to now reporting product hoarding.

From my research, I believed the technology was there and ZNO, unlike other companies selling similar products had the test results to back it up, apparently. But there is a serious issue here. My big question is - why is there a consistent pattern here where companies do not appear to make ongoing purchase orders? Despite all these agreements and big name 'partners', revenue has been on a continual downward trajectory. ZNO keep announcing vague attempts to break into new markets, but they seem to go nowhere. I'm reminded of all the other discussion around animal health, nasal spray studies etc. I wish I had the time to review all the announcements and promises over the last two years without any follow through or explanation as to what has happened.

I'm in deep, and stuck in wanting to get out at a huge loss to avoid even further losses of everything, yet wanting to believe the possibility that this technology is actually useful. But when the PH keeps selling his shares, paying himself dividends, and is unable to make announcements via ASX and instead does so via social media to avoid scrutiny for partnerships that seem to go nowhere, something seems dodgy to me.

Is there an issue with the technology? Is there an issue that it is not patented, so companies are just getting non-ZNO branded quat based substances to do the same thing? If it is so effective, why do hospitals not use it? I know PH says it's because they're locked into long term agreements with Big Pharma, but that seems unlikely to me. Hospitals rely on evidence based science and are concerned with saving lives, and infection within hospitals is a huge issue. I do keep coming back to the question - how is it that PH with no experience or training in biomolecular science or microbiology was able to identify the promise of a technology that apparently already there and suddenly revolutionise it?

I might try and put some of these questions to Paul, but I'm interested in hearing others thoughts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.536M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12549 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 169769 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZNO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.