ZNO 0.00% 2.7¢ zoono group limited

Well they are pretty good over the recent years to give...

1. 151 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 140
    Well they are pretty good over the recent years to give shareholders faith they can't go any lower in revenue, profits etc and then drop out an awful result with next to no proper commentary explaining why and then 3 months later de ja vu for longer term investors. I have said $40 mill is the lowest it can go if its cashflow positive however, thats now in jeopardy and if in the next 6-12 months they get in the need for capital they are screwed IMO. I have decided I am not sticking around long term as I can see this being a crippled crab running sideways until there is a serious refocus on strategy, management etc, and thats assuming the product actually works. I think someone earlier posted a good point, if its so good, why are trials not translating to sales? Either the sales people couldnt sell ice to an eskimo or it isnt as great as the captain suggests.

Maybe that's why there are no biotech guys on the board? Because they could pick holes through the product? I just dont get how a product that passes all these government trials cant get sales? It makes no sense and if anyone can get any technical answers from the company I would be glad to hear those.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.536M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 158150 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 314625 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.00am 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZNO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.