ZNO 3.33% 2.9¢ zoono group limited

I've been wondering whether the fact that it is a Kiwi business...

1. 1,788 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 503
    I've been wondering whether the fact that it is a Kiwi business may have an effect on the sp

Hi@Dui,
    I don't think so, that's like saying Pura Foods in Tassy are being penalized for being down there !

It's my belief the Market is being manipulated and under section 1041A of the Corporations Act 2001 market manipulation is prohibited here in Australia however it does exsist and continues to kick us retail investors down who risk our own money not someone else's !!!!

Shorters short and distort by creating perceptions to lower the price that influences retail investors to sell their stock then jump back in for a nice profit, so one may ask who loan's out the shares to do this process - Paul Hyslop has addmitted doing such thru Regal another posted reported.

As for Zoono - Well a very complex set of circumstances - Management for starters with their seedy CEO perception having come out of the second hand car industry with cloudy allegations of dishonesty doesn't help.

Zoono's products in all market segments look OK and their deployment of media success with Key customers supporting what they are doing so one has to ASK why is the share price so SHIT !!!

ST

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
-0.001(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $10.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 2.7¢ $19.19K 658.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 43118 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 404668 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.49pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZNO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.