AXO 0.00% 73.0¢ aurox resources limited

well the rest of the iron ore sector is going ape and AXO hasnt...

1. 2,475 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    well the rest of the iron ore sector is going ape and AXO hasnt really done anything. im glad i brought a few GBG a few weeks back just below $0.90, its up to $1.15 today.

GBG now has a market cap of around $750m, compared to AXO at around $60m.

if only something real would happen to AXO, it would be in the mid $0.60's in no time.

i know the port payment is due in March, does anyone know how much the payment is for? you would think that if the chinese want in they have to sort out the finance before March so they can pay the port payment or else they wont be shipping anything through port headland.

i still cant beleive that the china news paper article caused the price to rise so much, it has to be something else.

when i saw it going up i thought the news was true and was starting to get that feeling you get when you get a windfall. i want that feeling back but the next time i want it to be for real!!!

i was also thinking how did management know about that chinese news paper article? do they read hot copper?

if they do, come on guys get this thing financed before we miss another opportunity to get it financed and into production.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.