TEX 0.00% 8.0¢ target energy limited

How much do you think these "really big" sellers have sold in...

1. 8,606 Posts.
    How much do you think these "really big" sellers have sold in total?
    Yep...woweeee.... $ 16,000 in total.

Stop carrying on StarkInc. Its coming accross as alarmist and ramping which does nothing for your integrity.

16k rofl...really big stuff rofl.

To everyone else,
    I am of the opinion that Laurence is visiting all of our wells and touching base with all of our operators.
    There are 3 or 4 in total, including our own man.
    Cypress for example, have their own schedules along with the others and due to the success of their area wells and the continuing drilling of such, we would be foolish to not be out there touching base with them to discuss the strategies they have adopted and so on.
    It good to know we are keen on mitigating chancefulness in favour of a structured program.
    I suggest that others do their own research on the 4 total operators, but know that one of them has had approx 5 names changes due to its own M/A activity.

At this price, come time for good news the volumes will either shrivel or go through the roof.

Another thing about our play - our income gets derived from the swinging Aussie/US dollar, along with Oil prices along with Gas prices and so it is fairly easy to use that set math in order to work out if the swings are in or out of our favour day to day.

BTW at these prices, the company has enormous upside price potential and i will be very surprised if the daytraders are not all over it early next week in time for Laurences next announcment.

Cheers

Lautrec

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.