SEN 0.00% 1.3¢ senetas corporation limited

news

1. 238 Posts.
    This company is really bad at reporting and keeping shareholders updated (unless I missed a report somewhere.

I hope they surprise us with sales results with all this work happening in the background...

just googled senetas and this came up.

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2010/04/prweb3850004.htm

(PRWEB) April 9, 2010 -- Australias world-leading network security company, Senetas Corporation Limited (ASX:SEN) is now offering its high speed network encryption hardware to protect the Philippines government and financial institutions from major data loss

Senetas Offers The Philippines Network Encryption Security - Appoints Filipino Partner
    Australias world-leading network security company, Senetas Corporation Limited (ASX:SEN) is now offering its high speed network encryption hardware to protect the Philippines government and financial institutions from major data loss. Senetas globally accredited network encryption technology is now available in the Philippines under a new reseller agreement signed with Manila-based Infosight Solutions Corporation.

With the BPO industry reportedly generating earnings of $6 billion a year and employing 600,000 Filipinos, Mr DuBois said, "the security of data is not only critical to the long-term survival of the sector, but would act as a business enabler..."

more.........

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $3.912K 300.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1368323 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 313023 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.