HCY halcyon group ltd

news, page-4

1. 1,978 Posts.
    for pints - Pints,

As you may recollect I posted some time ago that HCY were a good punt. Two legs is better than one - people forgret that if gold bolted tomorrow HCY still have good gold prospects. Admittedly one's faith has been tested with a big drop in the share price -they owe me about 3c. But I have never been overly concerned - if you identify a 'play' based on the geology and the enthusiasm of management you are always going to get singed sometimes by an irrational market.

The impatience of people on this forum is in keeping with their daytrader mentality - but some of us prefer to research penny dreadfuls and take a punt on their longer term potential. You have sure copped a drubbing mate -it will be nice to once again turn the tables on the knockers. I suggest it may be 6-12 months before HCY turn up some results -maybe never -but it has a lot more going for it on that geological trend than a lot of hopeless juniors who nver get any birds in the cage.

I often research ground positions with a view that one day I will secure a position in a highly prospective belt of country and it has worked for me over and over again. In my opinion HCY have a very highly prospective nickel ground position on the Scotia line and if you had seen some of the very encouraging nickel hits there over the years you would be impressed -which is why Minara are in on the act. But exporation is exploration -only 1-1,000 prospects ever proceed to even the resource stage.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.